Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Lawn Fawn

I always look forward to Lawn Fawn releases and this one was no different! I need a 12-step program  for Lawn Fawn! lol

I have been ridiculously busy at work but hopefully the wind down towards summer is near! I have little time to play in my craft room.  Here is one that I made using some new and older Lawn Fawn products.



I started by die cutting my panels in both Bristol (for Distress Inks) and Neena for the frame (by MFT) I then used the new Ocean Hillside pop-up add-on with the Bristol card stock and used multiple Distress Inks in blues and purples for my water.  I then used the shark, fin and fish from the new Duh-Nuh stamps and dies and a few other fish from the older Fintastic stamps and dies. I coloured my images with Copic Sketch Markers. I then used the coral and leaves from the Mermaid for You stamp set and coloured them in as well.




Nicol Spohr made a card featuring the Duh-Nuh and the pull up dies. She used the Simon Says Stamp goggly eyes I opted for the Doddle Bug goggly eyes, I couldn't resit adding them to this guy.  I find it too funny.  I white embossed my sentiment on the back panel and used some Salty Ocean Distress Ink for the "sky". 

I added my transparency and my foam tape, added a bunch of different sequins and stars. I topped off the card with the "Shake Me" from the new Push Here stamp set. 

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment