Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lawnfawnatics Challenge #4

Happy Thursday! I have been so busy at the office, many changes have increased my workload and unfortunately I have been a little absent from my crafty time!

I had time to play to unwind and I made this card to enter into the Lawnfawnatics Challenge #4 - Black/White and Bright.



For brights I thought what better then the Fab Flowers stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn! I started by stamping those with some bright die inks then pulled out my favourite black and white stripped pattern paper.  I then decided to die cut a half circle and lay my flowers around the side.


I white heat embossed my sentiment on Lawn Fawn Black card stock and added some of the pattern paper and some pink as well.  Finished it off with some Pretty Pink Posh clear drops and some Nuvo Drops in the centre of the flowers. 


Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim




3 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the Lawn Fawnatics link up and had to come by and tell you that I think your card is fabulous!! The design and the detail are great!! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete