Monday, April 17, 2017

Rainbows and Distress Inks

Happy Easter Monday crafty friends! I was lucky enough to have a four day weekend break to spend with family and friends. Very relaxing with lots of love, laughs and yes some craft time :) I hope you all had a great Easter weekend.

I felt like playing with Distress Inks for this project! All of the products can be found in the Butterfly Reflections Ink. Shop


I started with a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper and loosely painted on a rainbow of Distress Inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet) once the panel dried I went back in with some (Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber, and Seedless Preserves) to add depth.


I then decided to use the Wplus9 Color my World paint tubes and colored them and the paint brush with my Copic Sketch markers and fussy cut all of my images.  I have always loved the Lawn Fawn You Color my World sentiment so I white embossed it on Lawn Fawn Black card stock. I placed all of my elements on the Distress panel and cut the excess from my Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die.



I also painted the tip of the paintbrush with my white Gelly Roll for the illusion of paint. Once my card was put together I added a rainbow of both 4mm and 6mm Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

If any of these products interest you just follow the links and they will take you directly to the shop! If any products are listed as out of stock, simply select the notify me option. Vanessa stocks quickly!

Have a great week!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment