Monday, April 3, 2017

Out of This World Monday!

Happy Monday crafty friends! Kim With you this morning, can you believe it is already and at the same time finally April! My project today features the fantastic Out of this World stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn! All of these products are available in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop!

I don't know about you but when a set is released that is perfect for masculine/boy cards I jump on it! I have 7 nephews and I find masculine cards daunting! So I had to have this one.


I started by stamping all of my images using my Misti Stamp Tool to double stamp for crisp black images.  I Copic coloured my images and I googled actual pictures of the planets to give a realistic color palette. 


I then pulled out all the border and background dies I wanted to use. I started by die cutting both navy cardstock and Neena Solar White (80 lbs) with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames. I then took the inside white piece and die cut it again using the Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to act like a moon. I then took the navy inside piece and die cut it with the Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop die for my sky. I sprayed the navy piece with white and shimmer spray to add texture and a galaxy effect.


I put the background elements together and then die cut my images. I glued all of my elements to the base and added some glossy accents to the space ship, the Saturn ring and the helmet. I added some shading to the Moon with my Copics and that was it! 

Go on to the shop if you are interested in any of these products and if they are out of stock simply select the put me on the waiting list option. Vanessa re-stocks very quickly!

Have a great week!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment