Monday, April 24, 2017

Awesome Rainbow!

Happy Monday crafty friends! Kim with you this morning and I am sharing another rainbow inspired project! Weather is so beautiful and that is inspiring me with color! Lots of color! All of the products used are available on the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop!


I started by die-cutting the Concord and 9th Floral and Flutter flower die with several colors of card stock. I added shading with Distress Inks to the edges of the petals. I then cut my Neena 80lbs card front to a little narrower than the 4.25 width and die cut the edges with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Border Dies.


I then felt the card needed a black sentiment for it to really pop so I chose the Neat & Tangled Awesome die and I accompanied that with an Avery Elle "You Are" sentiment from the Simply Said Hugs set (with some craft surgery to mix and match the words).


I put the card together and had to add my favorite Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Clear sequins and a mix of Nuvo Crystal and Jewel drops in the centres of the flowers!

Thanks for taking the time, have a great week! If any of these products are out of stock simply select the "notify me" option Vanessa stocks really quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment