Friday, March 17, 2017

Stamping Bella - Esther!

Happy Friday and mostly Happy St-Patrick's Day all! I am looking forward to a weekend with wonderful weather and hopefully the 40 cm (almost 16ft) of snow we were hit with this past Wednesday will melt away!

I am such an animal person and growing up with cats and dogs my wish was always to add a pet pig to the mix. I hounded my Mom and Dad for years to the point that my Mom started a ceramic pig collection for me! She used to say that is the closest you will get to a pet pig! Lol! Alas, she held her ground and today I am hounding my husband to add a pet pig to our pet family! :)

Today's project was entirely inspired by Esther the Wonder Pig! For those of you not familiar with her story I encourage you to look-it up on YouTube or her Instagram page. She is a sweetie!!!


The pig image is by Stamping Bella "Petunia is in Love" and I coloured her with my Copic markers.  I then felt she really should be the star of the show so I die cut the Mama Elephant "polaroid" type photo die in both white and black card stock.  I then used the Hello die by Lawn Fawn as my sentiment. I then felt that a colourful background was needed for this cutie, I pulled out my older Hero Arts brush stroke woodblock stamps and used the same colours of ink as my flowers. I then put my pieces together at an angle and that's it! 

So this one is dedicated to Esther the Wonder Pig :)
Thanks for taking the time!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment