Friday, March 3, 2017

Birthday selfies for a friend!

Happy Fri-yay! I am so happy, I took a long weekend I go back to the office only Tuesday! Lots of crafty time this weekend!

This card is a birthday card for a dear friend and when I saw that MFT set with the "believe in your selfie" sentiment I knew it was meant for her!


The "Bellas" in the selfies are by Stamping Bella, I do believe the two on the right are discontinued but the Audrey Hepburn bella may still be available. I Copic colored my images and die cut them from the Mama Elephant small polaroid die. I then die cut the white frame and the backing frame from Lawn Fawn cardstock (the new Rainbow Plaid paper pack). I lightly inked my plaid stencil on the background panel and then die cut it using my go-to Wonky Stitched Rectangle die by Avery Elle. I then stamped my sentiment in Versafine onyx black and Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink. I put the frames on the base panel and added a little washy tape to the top.

I added a few Lawn Fawn hearts and some sequins to finish off the card!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment