Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy flowers in winter!!

Happy Monday! Kim here with you this morning and I am sharing a bright happy floral card! I am not of fan of winter, and like many of you the snow has decided to invade in February this year!


I started with a Strathmore Bristol card base cut to 5.5 x 12 which are the measurements indicated by the directions for the fantastic Concord and 9th Hugs die.  I lined up my die as directed in the video on the Concord and 9th blog and then folded my card accordingly.  I then took the Winnie and Walter In Bloom: Addie's Garden stamps (I simply love all of their In Bloom collection) and stamped my images with Versamark Ink.  I only needed one mask of the larger flower to be able to stamp the other florals and leaves. I did have to be carful of warping because I had to heat emboss each image as I went.

I then took my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (two of each shade) and my water brush to color my images.  I then die cut the hugs die (only the word) out of black card stock and cut them to size. I wanted a shadow to make the die pop off the card. I topped off the card with my go to Tailored Expressions sequins.

Have a great week!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment