Friday, February 17, 2017

Altenew Flowers

It's Friday!!! I have been fighting a cold for over a week, can't tell you enough how happy I am that it's the weekend!!  

My project today features the beautiful Altenew Painted Flowers stamp set. I am simply in love with anything floral by Altenew and their inks with the layering sets are just perfect! The lighting in my craft room was interesting when I took the picture, I tried to adjust as best as I could so my apologies.


I am really focusing on spring colours, puts me in my happy place :)  All of the inks for the flowers are the Altenew cubes. I die cut the sentiment by Mama Elephant twice, once out of black and once out of gold shiny card stock and offset it when I glued it together for a shaded effect. I then gold embossed the birthday sentiment.  finished it off with Pretty Pink Posh gold sequins!

Simple card to make, like I mentioned the layering stamps and the inks from Altenew take the guesswork out of any project!

Have a great weekend and thanks for taking the time!
I'll be back on Monday :)

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment