Monday, January 9, 2017

MFT Baby Tags

Happy Monday! This is Kim and I am so very excited to be sharing my first post with you for Butterfly Reflections Ink! This is making my first day back to work after a two-week break a happy one! I am sharing baby gift tags today, one of my friends is expecting and not sure what she is having so I made one of each!


I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool for the first time and loved it! I cut my own Tim Holtz watercolor paper to the size of tag I wanted (2 3/4 x 4 1/4) and cut the edges with my trimmer.  I stamped my sentiments that are by Lawn Fawn Hello Baby with VersaMark ink and used white embossing powder. For the girl tag I used a mix of Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks and for the boy tag I used Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.  I sprayed both tags with some water and dabbed it off. I then stamped my images by My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies for the girl and Magical Dragons for the boy.  I colored my images and then fussy cut the dragon (should have bought the dies)  and die cut the bunnies . I then glued them to my tags and fused my plastic (left an opening to add the sequins, in hindsight I would have left some margin room on either side for a little give to add the sequins).  The sequins are from Tayored Expressions for the girl tag in Snow Flurries and for the boy tag by Lucy's Cards in Mint.

Thanks so much for taking the time and I will be back next Monday with another project!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment