Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Favorite Things - Polar Bears!

The following project is a card that I made for the daughter of a good friend.  She loves scene cards and these polar bears by MFT fit the bill perfectly!


I used many different companies to build this card. The frame used to die cut the base panel and the subsequent layers is by Avery Elle (Wonky Stitched Rectangle).  The mountains are by Mama Elephant and the snow hill is by Lawn Fawn.  I coloured my bears, the ice and background trees with Copics then put the entire scene together and popped up my bears with foam tape.  I die cut a few MFT hearts and uses Christmas Red Stickles on them. I finished by stamping my sentiment by Papertrey Ink and adding some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment