Monday, December 5, 2016

MFT Coffee Cups

This Coffee Cup/Hot Chocolate die set by My Favorite Things was backordered for the whole season last year. My local scrapbook store Scrapbook Centrale was able to get them for me in January lol! I was excited to be able to make a Christmas card with the set this year. This card is for my coffee buddy whom I miss terribly and she lives way too far away for my taste!


I die cut my mugs from gold cardstock with a layer of double sided tape that I applied on top to be able to add glitter to give that muted gold effect.  I coloured white cardstock with Copics for the coffee and die cut my hearts from red cardstock and used some Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs to give the red a little shading. I then used the MFT Diagonal stencil with Nuovo Glitter Embossing Paste (love the stuff!) on the same red cardstock as the hearts (I think it is Simon Says Stamp School House Red) I then die cut the Sending and Hugs (both by Simon Says Stamp in white and gold glitter paper and layered them. The Christmas sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. I finished it all off with Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Going in the mail tomorrow!
Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment