Monday, December 19, 2016

Last minute Christmas projects with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

This is the time when many crafters are in the process of completing last minute holiday projects!  I am certainly not the exception! 

I am sharing a tag today that I made for my husband, I usually like to mass produce tags and have them on-hand for any last minute gifts. But, I figured that he should have a special "one and only" tag and the Mistletoe and Holly set by CAS-ual Fridays was perfect!!



I stamped the mistletoe in MFT Black Hybrid Ink and used my trusty Prismacolor Pencils to colour in the image.  The white berries looked ok with the pencil but I added liquid pearl drops to make them a little more dimensional.  I then stamped my sentiment with VersaMark Ink and used Red Glitter embossing powder by Ranger I believe. Put my tag together added some festive ribbon and bells and, of course, Sparkling Clear Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh!

I will be back this week with a few more holiday projects before Christmas!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



1 comment:

  1. Squeal!!! Ohmygawsh this is stunning! He's going to love it and wowzers, your presents must all look delicious with all these pretty tags you've created :)

    ReplyDelete