Sunday, November 27, 2016

Art Impression Stackers

Happy Sunday all, even though it wasn't Thanksgiving for me I was still able to benefit from some on-line shopping and some excellent Black Friday deals! This is a card made with one of the Art Impression stackers (that I am in love with). They are hard to come by as they are usually out of stock in most places, I was so excited to be able to get my hands on two of the Christmas ones. I used the Reindeer Stacker for this one.


There is something so nice about Prismacolors on Kraft paper. In hindsight, I would have used a paler colour for the bodies of the deer but I still think they are just the cutest!  I used a Lawn Fawn stamp for the snowy background with Hero Arts Unicorn White pigment ink. I then managed to mess-up my sentiment which was originally supposed to go directly on the card... My solution was to double-up a small Lawn Fawn tag die and I like my fix, LOL! It gives the card a little more colour.

I hope those of you celebrating had a wonderful long-weekend.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment