Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lawn Fawn Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to share the nameplates I made for Thanksgiving supper. Canadian Thanksgiving was yesterday (my favourite long-weekend of the year) and I made a bunch of these for our family supper.


I seem to always turn to Lawn Fawn products for projects like these! I die cut the base with an older Spellbinder die and then stamped the apple basket from Thanks a Bushell and the sentiment from cutie pie using my Misti.  I then stamped a series of apples also from Thanks a Bushel and the Pie from Cutie Pie. I Copic coloured all of my images and then die cut my letters from the Lawn Fawn Finley's ABCs using Perfectly Plaid papers.  I put everything together and finished them off with a few stitched leaves on Kraft with some Distress Inks.

Thanks for taking the time! For those of you who celebrated I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment