Monday, October 31, 2016

Avery Elle - Season's Greetings

Happy Monday all! Or Happy Halloween, we don't really do much for Halloween. We have two dogs that love to bark at the doorbell therefore making Halloween a little difficult for my husband and I. I have been away and busy for work over the last few weeks which is why I haven't posted much.  Over the weekend I got the chance to play in my studio and produce some holiday projects :)


I just love this greeting die by Avery Elle. There is something about the font and the scale, I ordered it at the end of the holiday season last year so it was one of the first that I grabbed to start my cards!  I used StickIt and fun foam with red mirrored cardstock (not sure what the real term is! lol). I also die cut the holly that accompanies the word die in green "mirrored" paper and the berries in red glitter paper.  I die cut my panel using one of the Lawn Fawn border dies and I embossed it with my favourite Next Level polka dot embossing folder. I put the card together and finished it off with Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment