Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Altenew - Kraft w/Prismacolor pencils

A quick post today to share a card I made using Altenew stamps on Kraft Paper with my Prismacolor Pencils.



This is one of my favourite combinations for flowers.  There is something about Prismacolour Pencils and Kraft paper that make me happy! I am not usually a "Yellow or Orange" kind of person but with fall here I felt this mix was just right.  I used MFT Kraft coloured hybrid ink and the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set. I also usually use gamsol with my Prismacolors but I picked up the blender that is manufactured by Prismacolor (go figure I bought the big momma 150 set and they don't provide the blender... but that would be my only comment about my Prismacolor pencils :) The die cut frame is by Avery Elle and if you follow my blog, you know that it is pretty much my favourite.  The sentiment is also from the same Altenew stamp set and I stamped that in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I finished off the card with a mix of Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment