Monday, October 3, 2016

50th Wedding Anniversary

Just popping in to share a card that my Mom asked me to make for family friends that are celebrating the big 50th wedding anniversary!



Gold is the colour for a 50th anniversary and I wanted to keep the card classy so I opted to gold emboss my flowers that are from Hero Arts Marianne's Flowers stamp set.  I really didn't need watercolour paper but I just love the texture, so to stamp my flowers I used my Misti to be able to get good coverage with the Versafine ink. I then decided to add a little shading with my Copics to the flowers to give them a little dimension and life.  The die cut sentiment is by Simon Says stamp that I cut twice, once in black and the second time with gold paper. I glues the two with Stick It (offset to see the shadow).  The smaller sentiment is from Avery Elle and I simply gold embossed it. Finished it all off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in gold and a little twine on the flower to the far left.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Worthy of such a wonderful celebration, Kim! I can tell you put a lot of love into it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete