Friday, June 24, 2016

MFT - Miss You

Quiet holiday here in Quebec! Feels good to have the first of two long-weekends! Spent the morning organizing my craft room/office and I finished off this card featuring My Favorite Things products.



I finally received my backorder die-cuts from MFT for the Snuggle Bunnies set, I just love this set. While I was at my local craft store Scrapbook Centrale I also picked up the MFT Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window dies and the Written in Watercolor sentiments.  I offset and stamped the Miss You twice, once in Versafine Black then clear embossed and repeated again with VersaMark and clear embossed. I saw Jennifer McGuire do this in a video and I simply love the effect it gives. I then used Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks on my smaller inside panel then sprayed with my Distress Sprayer. The Paper is Neena 80lbs so the droplet effect is more subtle then on watercolour paper. I took the same distress colours and used the Diagonal Stripe stencil also by MFT for the larger top Neena panel. I the created my shaker and added a mix of Black, Violet and Turquoise splotches on the top left of the card.  I stamped and Copic coloured my bunny and placed him on top of the shaker.  Finished off with a mix of sequins and some twine!

Thanks for taking the time!
Have a great weekend!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment