Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lawn Fawn meets Disney - Tinkerbell and Ariel

I had such fun with this card, I channeled my inner seven year-old!  Lawn Fawn could seriously develop a series of Disney type princesses!! I was looking at the Fairies and the Mermaids then thought why not have Tinkerbell meet Ariel (and Sebastian but the sequins kind of hide him)!



I die cut two Lawn Fawn stitched circles using Canson watercolor paper. For Tinkerbell"s circle I used  Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks and for Ariel's I used Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and a touch of Salty Ocean, after blending the inks I used my Distress Sprayer for texture. I stamped all of my images using my Misti to stamp them all at once on Neena 80lbs to color with my Copics. I then decided to emboss the top panel with an older Cuttlebug embossing folder that has leaves I found it lent to the mystical fairytale feel :)  I then used my Misiti again as I forgot to emboss my sentiment first and used a mix of Wow and Ranger embossing powers that matched the colors in both circles.  This one was really fun to make!

Ok, I used multiple Lawn Fawn stamp sets here is the list:

Mermaid for You
Fairy Friends
Stinkin Cute (flower)
Fantastic Friends (fishy)
Gleeful Gardens (mushroom)
Life is Good (Sebastian)

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card!!! It is totally toooo stinking CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE Ariel and my Best Friend LOVES Tinkerbell!!! Congrats on making such an Outstanding card!!!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used both stamp sets and made this amazing card. I will definitely have to try to make this, TFS.

    ReplyDelete