Monday, May 9, 2016

Welcome Baby with W Plus 9

I had such fun making this one, baby cards are too sweet for words! This one is for friends of ours that are expecting a little girl :)


I started with Canson Watercolor paper and die cut my base panel and pattern paper (Lawn Fawn) with an MFT die. I took the inside panel and used Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral  in an "ombré" gradient. I used my distress sprayer then removed the excess water which gives that fun spotted effect.  I then die cut a second inner panel for the clouds (Lawn Fawn) and I used the leftover to stamp my giraffe and birds from the Wplus9 Party Animal stamp set.  To watercolor my images I used the Prima Tropicals set (new to me but I am addicted!).  I put the card together with a mix of PPP and Martha Stewart sequins. I die cut the sentiment banner from the same paper and used Picked Raspberry and the sentiment is from Avery Elle Story Book.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment