Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bird Crazy Valentine!

This set by Tim Holtz has to be my most used stamp set especially with the accompanying Crazy Things accessories stamp set! Starting on my Valentine's cards and I had to reach for the Bird Crazy set again!


I used my Zig Clean Color Brush pens on all the stamps with Strathmore Bristol paper.
The Embossing folder is from Lifestyle Crafts and a Tim Holtz cut-out embossing buddy which gave the "non-embossed" oval effect in the centre. The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Hogs and Kisses. I topped it off with Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Thanks for taking the time happy Saturday!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you haven't had any comments on this card yet! (Or maybe I just can't see them?) anyways...I love this card and so many things about it! The crazy bird & accessories, the depressed embossing and the valentines! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This card is adorable. What a lovely idea with the birds.

    ReplyDelete