Monday, December 21, 2015

Lawnscaping - Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays to you all! This is my last by-monthly post for the Lawnscaping Challenges and well, a Christmas theme is fitting! The theme is this week is Merry Christmas, my favourite time of the year! We have no snow here in Montreal and a little tidbit - I love that fact! I could live without snow period! LOL. Makes it impossible to get around in this city! I wish each and every one of you the happiest of holidays! Enjoy each minute with loved ones, I know I will :)





LAWN FAWN is the wonderful Sponsor for this Challenge, Woot! You could win Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice! You have until Wednesday, October 28 to enter the challenge!





Head on over the Facebook Inspiration page for more project inspiration!

Thanks for taking the time!


Kim

1 comment: