Thursday, December 10, 2015

Avery Elle Metallics!

I made this card for a little girl which some of you may have heard of on the news. She lives in New York State and lost her family in a fire. She asked that her Christmas tree be filled with cards, my heart is broken for her but her spirit amazes me! If any of you would like to send her a handmade card or any card here is the information for her:

Safyre
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306

I am in love with these polar bears from Avery Elle and it is all about metallics this month over at the AEIheartU Challenge.


I used a mix of pink, purple and blue distress inks for my background with a spray of perfect pearls. The mountains are from the Snow Cap Elle-ments and I used these fantastic polar bears from Polar Pals (also with matching dies) and the frame is from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments set. I used acetate that is heat friendly and embossed the sentiment from the Snow Much Fun stamp set also by Avery Elle. A mix of silver and purple sequins then I topped it off with a purple twine bow.



Thanks for taking the time and please consider sending this wonderful child some holiday love with a card!
Kim


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete