Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge

I have finally finished 70 holiday cards that I was asked to make! So, now, I can finally just enjoy and create slowly. I made this one for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Colour Challenge. It worked out perfectly because this one will go to my youngest niece - I have always wanted a pet pig (no joke) and my nieces and nephews all know this, so it's a fun one.



I must order the new Dexter and Simon holiday set but for this one I used the original Dexter and Simon from Simon says stamp and simply added a Santa's hat! Masked off Dexter and stamped some presents and I stencilled a snowy background. I also used the SSS Falling Snow stencil with some shiny embossing paste for the frame. The card base is also SSS Smoke cardstock and finished it off with a mix of aqua, pink and white PPP sequins! 

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment