Sunday, November 8, 2015

Making multiples of one design

Happy Sunday! I am working on a series of Holiday cards for a company that uses my cards as their Holiday Greetings to customers! I recently ordered the Misti Stamp Tool by My Sweet Petunia and I don't know what I did before! I like to make a set of five for each design and using this makes my life so much simpler! 


For this one I used a series of snowflakes and the greeting from the PS Fresh Snow stamp set that was released a few years ago, I love the design of these snowflakes. I used Ranger glitter embossing powder for the snowflakes and sentiment added a few white dots with my Sakura White Gellyroller. The diagonal lines on the card base were created with an MFT stencil and MFT Wild Cherry Hybrid ink (my favourite red for Christmas). Finished them off with a sparkling of PPP sequins!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment