Friday, November 27, 2015

Lawnscaping November Blog Hop - Violet!

I hope those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had a wonderful holiday! This is Kim from the Lawnscaping FIT team and welcome to the November  Blog Hop - we are loving Violet this month! The wonderful sponsor for this hop is The Ink Road you could win a $25.00 gift certificate to this store!  All you need to do is leave a comment with a trackable e-mail on each stop on this hop!

You will have arrived here from the talented Kate's blog


For my project I started with a Neena Solar white backing piece with three distress inks (Victorian Velvet, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves) to blend the violet background. I then stamped a starry background stamp in Memories Unicorn White (you can see the stars through the die cuts). With my second Neena panel I took a bunch of stars and snowflake dies from multiple Lawn Fawn sets and die cut the base of a tree and used some gems, I added foam tape and a mix of sequins then glued the two pieces together.  I coloured my Rudolph, Sleigh and Gifts from Toboggan Together with Copics and some gel pens. I then embossed my sentiment and used some Washi tape to back it.




Your next stop on the hop is Suzanne's blog

Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim


28 comments:

  1. preciosa tarjeta!!
    feliz fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this such a clever way to make your tree! that reindeer is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your card , love purple and shakers so this is just perfect imho

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever...simple yet stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too adorable! Love the idea of how you put together the christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute shaker card!! I love all the techniques especially using different dies to create the tree! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shay a beautiful tree.....very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Christmas tree and the reindeer looks cute!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one awesome shaker card!! I love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card!!! Design are awesome!!! Thanks for inspiration ;)
    evasanru28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! The most awesome shaker card ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is my favorite.. I have Tobbogan Together stamps set and I am in love. I love shaker card too. Thanks for inspiration and Amazing Christmas tree. tina.pavlovic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just too stinkin cute! Love the tree you created and that little Rudolph nose is adorbs! TFS Big hugs, Kristina kristina@craftypaws.us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tree is very creative. The card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just amazing! So many details!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! Your tree of embellishments is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card Kim and I love how you created your tree shaker window.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic shaker card! I love the tree you created!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adorable! Love the texture and details! The tree is awesome, and the deer is so sweet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a clever shaker!! Thanks so much for the inspiration...will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful colors and I love that fabulous tree!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the use of gems for the tree. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete