Monday, November 2, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #117 - Thinking of You!

Happy Monday all Lawnscapers! Kim from the FIT team here with my project for the Thinking of You challenge that starts today on the Lawnscaping blog


I love this Lawn Fawn Fox, it's an older stamp but I was so excited when they introduced the accompanying die this fall! I thought this stamp with the coffee cup would be a great thinking of you for a friend that is far away. Mixed it with the thinking of you sentiment from the awesome Lawn Fawn Chit Chat set. This stamp is so stained by ink from usage, one of my all-time favourite sets! Also used the Stitched Rectangles and Circle dies also by Lawn Fawn. With a scattering of PPP sequins!


The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a $25.00 gift card from the fabulous Ellen Hutson on-line store!


Thanks for taking the time for more wonderful inspiration go to the Facebook inspiration page 

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment