Monday, November 16, 2015

Lawnscapaing #118 - In with the Old!

Happy Monday! It is time for another Lawnscaping Challenge - In with the Old! Time to break out the older less used stamp sets! 


I chose Blissful Botanicals while I have used the smaller flowers in the set quite a bit I had never stamped the leaves and butterfly in this wonderful set! I watercolored the leaves and butterfly with my wonderful Zig Clean Color Brush Pens. It also gave me a nice break from holiday cards, they are my favourite to make but a break from the Santa sanity is welcome, lol! I finished it iff with the Lawn Fawn Hugs die and the Argyle background stamp and some PPP sequins.


LAWN FAWN is the wonderful Sponsor for this Challenge, Woot! You could win Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice! You have until Wednesday, October 28 to enter the challenge!





Head on over the Facebook Inspiration page for more project inspiration!

Thanks for taking the time!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment