Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fawny Holiday Week!

I am so excited to be able to participate in the Fawny Holiday Week! Lawn Fawn is one of my favourite companies and for fun and whimsical holiday cards you can't ask for more! For more inspiration that will go all week please go to the Lawn Fawn Blog!


This is the first of three projects submitted, I will feature the other two later this week!


I started by stamping the Winter in the Park snow, bench and light post I then masked them off and used a mix of distress inks to blend my background. Once I cut the cover frame, I felt the scene needed a little something, something so what better then a set of the Lawn Fawn birds from Chit Chat paired with the Santa's hat from the Holiday Party Animal stamp set. 


I created the snow in the background with my Sakura white Gellyroller added a red sparkle embossed bow to the light post and my snow pen for the bench. I filled my shaker with White Flower soft and some flat sequins.  Put everything together with fun foam and finished it off with the red Lawn Trimmings!  

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment