Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fawny Holiday Week - Day Three!

This is my second project for the Fawny Inspiration Week! I am very excited to be participating for more fantastic inspiration that will go all week please go to the Lawn Fawn Blog!


This is my project for today!


This Lawn Fawn Penguin is from last years release, I adore this guy I thought using him in the Ready, Set, Snow Shaker add-on would be such fun and turn it into a gift tag.  I stamped the snow from the Let it Snow set on vellum and white embossed it.  I also coloured the ice and hat from the Critters in the Arctic set, I cut two full white snow globe pieces for the back of the snow globe and the add-on to write my message. The front snow globe piece is slightly shaded with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the Merry Christmas from the Ready, Set, Snow set is embossed on wood veneer. Put everything together with Flower Soft White for the snow and some flat sequins!

Thanks for taking the time! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog all week for more inspiration and some great prizes!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment