Friday, November 20, 2015

Fawny Holiday Week Day 5

Happy Friday! Participating in Fawny Holiday Week this year has been such fun for me! This is my 3 and last post and the last day for Fawny Holiday Week over at the Lawn Fawn Blog. Go check it out, as always they are offering some wonderful prizes!


This is a remake of a one-layer card I made earlier on this fall for the Lawnscaping Challenge. I have never been a fan of the one-layer even with 110lbs cardstock. I need a hefty card to mail it out, so I re-created my card but with a stitched rectangle die cut. I also used Let it Snow (snowy background), Joy to the Woods (trees) and Toboggan Together for the reindeer! I masked with he snowy borders (mask from dies) and used White Flower Soft for the snow!


Thanks for taking the time! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog all week for more inspiration and some great prizes!

Kim

1 comment: