Monday, September 21, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenges - One Layer!

Good morning! Time for a new challenge over at the Lawnscaping blog! One layer cards is the challenge this week and if there is a challenge for me it is one layers! Although, this one was fun to do, yes it is a Christmas one... But I just couldn't resist these new Lawn Fawn holiday stamps from Toboggan Together.  Lots o' masking on this one! 



I made masks out of the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I then stamped the birch trees from last years Joy to the Woods set and the deer and tobaggan from Toboggan Together. Fussy cut masks for all of the stamped images. I used Tumbled Glass distress ink for the background and snow hills and then stamped the snow with one of the Let is Snow stamps. Removed the masks and used Copics for the stamped images.  I finished it off with Polar White Flower Soft and stamped the sentiment (also from Toboggan Together) with Wild Cherry MFT ink, my favourite red ink.


LAWN FAWN is the wonderful Sponsor for this Challenge, Woot! You could win Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice! 





Head on over the Facebook Inspiration page for more project inspiration!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

1 comment: