Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge

I am submitting this one to the Lawnscaping Challenge  create a background.  I believe this is the 99th Lawnscaping challenge.  I find this challenge really fun to participate in, I seem to find my creative mojo for them and Lawn Fawn is one of my favourite companies.  I used a mix of sets for this card, the little diamonds in the background are from the Joy to the Woods set, the birds (probably my favourite go to Lawn Fawn stamps) are from two different sets and the cloud stitched dies.



My picture is reflecting the winter weather here, I am waiting for the light box I ordered to simplify winter pics!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



2 comments:

  1. Adorable scene! I love that you made a shaker card! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! i love that shaker card!! and the background with the diamonds is just LOVELY! wow! love the colors too!! thanks so much for playing along this week at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete