Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lawn Fawn Christmas

This is my second post of the day featuring this Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die. I tried to make this one extra special as it's for my Mom! The idea was completely inspired by Nichol Magouirk in her metallic handmade holiday series.  If you have a chance, check out her blog or YouTube channel. I am also submitting this to my one of my favourite challenges Lawnscaping. Challenge 96 is all about Christmas.



Lawn Fawn dies (snowflake and Joy). It is a shaker bag but it is difficult to see in the photo. I filled the inside with pearls, beads and sequins from PPP. Looks lovely and shiny in realtime! Foil and glitter paper. I punched the polka dots out and glued them on the gold foil paper.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


1 comment:

  1. ooooooo!! SO very pretty!! LOOOVE all of those metallic colors and the shine!! it's definitely super special and perfect for your mom!! oh, i LOVE those polka dots too, and the snowflake in the circle - AMAZING!! so pretty!! thank you SO much for playing along at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete