Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hero Arts Christmas

I seem to be really getting into the spirit of making holiday cards! I have been going through my stamp sets to try and purge but I keep finding older sets to pair with new ones!  I picked up the new Hero Arts holly set and paired it with an older sentiment set that I still use. So much so, the clear stamps have all lost their sticky! I need to add adhesive to the back for my clear blocks to hold them! I really enjoyed making this one the background stamping took a lot of time but I feel it was worth it.

I will also submit this one to the Hero Arts Holiday Challenge.

  • Anything Goes holiday cards and projects - Catch-all category for ANY holiday cards/projects not in the categories above. DIY projects welcome!



Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



2 comments:

  1. It was SO worth it, Kim! I LOVE your color combination for this card - the black really makes everything pop! What a beauty! And I so agree with you.......I have all my old HA stamps still, because, just as you said, they can be paired with newer ones so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING background, Kim - makes this wonderful card very special :-)

    ReplyDelete