Sunday, November 10, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks and Runway Inspired Challenge #47

This is for both the current Paper Smooches Sparks (stripes) and Runway Inspired Challenge #47. I seem to turn to the Paper Smooches Reflections set often, I really love those flowers! I used the Wink of Stella clear glitter on the flowers. I put a close-up below.






Stamps: Reflections and Word Salad - Paper Smooches
Lines: Papertrey Ink
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Enamel Dots My Minds Eye
Inks: Hero Arts mid-tone Navy, Orange Soda, Bubble Gum, Cornflower
Memories black

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! AWESOME Card!! I LOVE the FUN Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the stripes on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so gorgeous, I HAD to feature it on our FB page :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used the PS stamps so superbly! Love the composition and colors! And congrats on the Runway Inspired Challenge Facebook feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look so sweet against the bold stripes! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! Great take on that runway inspired photo! LOVE the colors and the stripes!! FAB! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete