Saturday, September 28, 2013

Butterfly Smooches

This is for the Paper Smooches Sparks September Designer Drafts.  The photo inspiration led me straight to the Good Gab set from Paper Smooches. 


Maybe it is the fall weather but I needed a bright card so my inspiration was simply the beautiful butterflies. :) And Jennifer McGuire used this glitter on a card and it was just beautiful! I tried my own.



Products used: Paper Smooches Good Gab and Sentiment Sampler
Spellbinder dies, my new Ranger Distress Glitter :), Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves
Memories Black ink and some sequins.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim Kim Kim a rainbow ALWAYS makes it awesome! love that butterfly too. its a great card :) thanks for playing PSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I love the floating lines for the butterfly all over the card! SUPER beautiful! I must check out Jennifer's card- that glitter is GORGEOUS! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 Hope you will link up your creations this week (it's ANYTHING GOES!!!)!!!

    ReplyDelete