Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hero Arts - Love and Lace

It's all about love and lace over at Hero Arts this month.  I am submitting these two for the second part of the February contest. They are both extremely different and one of them is completely of course from what I usually do...


I really enjoyed this first one, I used my new hexagon background and die cut!


This one is VERY different then what I usually do but when I thought of lace; my English grandmother came to mind :) She had these antique family portraits with bronze frames, so that was my inspiration.



Products used:

Hexagon Thanks:
All Hero Arts Stamps
Snow folded card - Hero Arts
Background: Hexagon - CG517
Sentiment: Say it all - CL574
Hexagon die cut - hero Arts
Background stamp for small hexagon: Hero Arts, Envelope Pattern SS507

Distress inks:
Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Scattered Straw
Zing embossing powder

Love and Lace:
All Hero Arts Stamps
Background on picture frame: Lace Background. CG517
Silhouette: Three Silhouettes LP195
Sentiment: Made with love - CL491

Inks:
Memories Black
Distress: Vintage Photo and Worn Lipstick
Zing bronze embossing powder
Hero Arts Lace ribbon

Thanks for taking the time!!
Kim


1 comment: