Sunday, February 17, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays - CFC90 Black and White plus one

This one is for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC90, Black and White plus one. Green is by far my favourite colour so I went with that. The stamps are from a new company my scrap store is carrying called "WOW", at least they are new to me. I am hoping she will start carrying the CAS-ual Fridays soon, otherwise that is in my next SSS order.


Thanks so much for taking the time! Feel free to leave a comment, they make my day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. I love your CAS card with green! My favorite color too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS. Great sentiment and definition, and that love that green. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crisp and clean. I love green too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ... simple, beautiful and sooo much lovely white space! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, Kim!! LOVE the layout and the simplicity of your design...the green is very cool, too:)!! So glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete